MIDDLE SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENTS
Monday, March 27th, 2017
Birthdays: None today
Messages: Ayberk ________________ (PE clothes); Nick _____________ (yearbook survey)
MSSC meeting in P2
Latin Club meets in Room 55
Games/Sports Scheduled Today
None for MS teams 2. Lacrosse:
None for MS teams
4:00 - MS team plays @ Aucilla Christian (1:45)
4. Baseball: 4:00 - MS "Blue" team plays @ Holy Comforter (2:30)
1. Any (2) 7th graders interested in dressing up as bunnies for the Easter Egg Hunt with the 1st grade, please come sign the list in the MS office. We also need about 5 more 6th graders to volunteer to be on the 6th grade Luau decorating committee. List is in the MS office.
2. This Wednesday is an early-release day. All students will be dismissed at 2 o'clock.
3. The MS After-School center will be in Mrs. Coburn's classroom, Room #45
4. The Marauder Day of Service is coming up a week from Saturday, April 8th. We are still in need of volunteers to work on flower beds at the Florida Baptist Children's Home, help clean up a playground at Kids Incorporate, and work as greeters at Cascade Park. Free Marauder Service t-shirts if you sign up this week. Come be a part of our 1-school 1-Community event. Go to www.maclay.org/servicelearning to sign up.
5. A good amount of cash was found Friday afternoon outside of Mrs. Walker's classroom. Identify and claim in the MS office.
Word of: the Week: Adorn (v) - make more attractive, as by adding ornament or color. To decorate
Thought for the Day: "Do your best when no one is looking. If you do that, then you can be successful at anything you put your mind to." Bob Cousy (Winner of the NBA Most Valuable Player from the Boston Celtics)